Vacancy at The Presidency: Internship Program 2018/2019. The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is the organization’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability). The candidature of persons whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In addition to the requirements mentioned in each individual advertisement below:
- Unemployed South African graduates/post-graduates
- Candidates younger than 35 years of age
- Have a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study (as mentioned in each advert below)
- Candidates who has not been previously employed under any internship program.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83
- It should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID document, as well as a comprehensive CV.
- It is an applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a pre-employment screening relating to RSA citizenship, criminal record, credit record, and verification of qualification(s). The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.NOTE: These internships are based in PRETORIA/CAPE TOWN respectively, as indicated. Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria/Cape Town respectively, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend. Each post must be applied for on a separate application form. If an application is received where person makes reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered.