Marketing Intelligence Specialist x2 Wanted At e.tv. Reporting to the Marketing Intelligence Manager e.tv is looking for a smart, passionate, and insightful Intelligence specialist to join eMedia Sales Group.
Key Performance Areas:
· The critical ability to take information, convert it into deep insights, prepare presentations for the sales teams in order to optimize revenue generation.
· Actively monitor and gather market intelligence to share with sales and train teams.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to challenge not only yourself but the team as well.
· Strategic thinker with a proactive probing mind and creative spark.
· Identify ways in which to retain existing business, and source new business.
· Identifying target audience and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
· Must have 3 years’ experience in Media Research Industry.
· Must have a degree in any media related studies.
· Highly analytical and dead-line driven.
· Must have knowledge of Transmit and/or Arianna..
· Understanding research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
· Understanding of planning of spot plans and packages on Transmit.
· Desk Research and ad-hoc requests.
· Advanced MS Office skills (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word…)
· Be able to work in a team.
· Be able to work under pressure.
· Must have a positive attitude and passion for research.
· Time management.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the position as stated, please send your Application Form together with your CV, certified copies of your ID & Qualifications, to email@example.com.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the minimum requirements, as well as submission of complete documentation as mentioned above.
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Closing date: 14 November 2017