Social Media Community Administrator Wanted At YFM. Please note that this vacancy expires on 13 October 2017. No applications will be reviewed after expiry date. Should no correspondence be received from YFM within a week of closing date, please consider application as unsuccessful.
Please forward application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree in multimedia communications and/or similar
Main Functions , But Not Limited To:
- Conceptualize and plan the monthly content calendar for the station.
- Daily social media and website content aggregation.
- Examine, interpret incoming briefs from sales team aligned with client campaign briefs and be able to draft content for the campaigns and advise all relevant parties.
- Utilize knowledge of best practices for social media to develop content and manage all social media accounts- this will include all #YFM tags on all platforms.
- Manage and advise all talent on their DJ platforms on content and execution.
- Liaise with other Y Mag divisions to develop content for various projects. i.e. video, design, and audio.
- Implementation of strategies/community management.
- Briefing in various teams for supporting services.
- Assist in defining social strategies in conjunction with other digital efforts.
- Refine and improve all client reporting and presentation – liaise with AEs as well as the production supervisor.
- Proactive approach to improving our service offering and products consistently by keeping up to date with latest social trends.
- Manage, maintain and grow our social media client list.
- Monthly performance reporting and strategy presentations internally.
- The nature of the business will also require the aggregator to work occasional weekends and evenings to provide live social media coverage from time to time.
- Be proactive in terms of working with project managers/account managers to ensure that our services are promoted.
- Ability to effectively communicate both upward and downward in the business.
- Meet deadlines.
- Perform any other reasonable task as assigned by your reporting manager.
- Experience on Smash Board.
- Solid experience and knowledge of using and managing Facebook, twitter, Instagram and/ or any other social media platforms.
- Two years’ experience in social media.
- Two years’s SEO experience.
- Two years’ experience in a digital marketing environment.
- Showcase examples of work done/campaigns/clients worked with.
- Knowledge and experience with working with Adobe Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro).
- Ability to conceptualize creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative solutions.
- Understanding of integrated advertising campaign strategies and tactics.
- Experience of working on accounts with multiple parties, including other agencies would be advantageous.
- Experience in multi-channel work.
- Experience in planning, forecasting, and reporting.
- Understand how clients profit from insights driven out of data.
- Demonstrate ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and shift priorities as organizational demands required.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Strong communicator.