Personal Assistant Wanted Rhino Africa. Rhino Africa head ranger, co-CEO Guido Dunckel, is looking for a personal assistant who will play an integral role in helping him become more effective and efficient in his own responsibilities.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of, and in place of, the co-CEO. Ensuring clarity and mutual understanding with all parties involved
- Offering well thought out ideas and suggestions on improvement of workflows and processes our co-CEO is involved in
- Learning the intricacies of our industry and the vision and mission of our business.
- Using business acumen and numerical nous to keep up with strategic developments in high-level operations
- Conducting research and compiling reports, meeting minutes and presentations. Taking control of end-to-end processes entirely to produce informative and useful outcomes
- Planning and keeping track of the agenda of our co-CEO; as well as any projects, timelines and schedules he is affected by
- Engaging in gate-keeping and task management for the co-CEO, including referral of responsibilities on to appropriate parties and project management to the extent of ensuring followup and success of deliverables
- A Bachelor/Postgraduate degree in Business, Social Science or a related field (tell us why your qualification is relevant for the role!)
- At least one to three years of relevant work experience in a similar (if not identical) position
- A strong sense of personal discretion and accountability
- A detail-oriented nature and a clear penchant for organization and administration
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Flexibility in terms of time and place (working with a CEO is rarely an 9-5 job)
As personal assistant to the co-CEO at Rhino Africa, you will enter the business at executive level, offering you the opportunity to gain insight and experience in every department that comprises an industry leader. From Digital Marketing to Web Development and Finance, you will have the chance to work with, and learn from, the best.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals (PDIs). Please note that we can only consider applications from South African citizens.