East Coast Radio is looking for a marketing intern to join their office. The intern will be reporting to the brand and communications manager and customer relations manager. The position is available in Umhlanga Kwazulu Natal.
Marketing Intern Requirements
- One year experience in a marketing environment, strategic orientation and branding experience.
- Driving license and own transport required.
- National diploma and/or degree in marketing, event management/equivalent.
Overview Of Role
- Assist with the implementation of the overall East Coast Radio marketing strategy
- Assist with creation and implementation of the stakeholder strategy
- Assisting with creation and implementation of internal communication
- Coordination of the East Coast Radio events
Events And Activation
- Obtain correct briefing from events and CSI coordinator, clients and AE’s (sales)
- Draft accurate and clear briefs
- Debrief with team
- Ensure that presenters receive briefs regarding events timeously
- Ensure presenters are booked, informed, and handed all necessary documentation to facilitate smooth running of events
- Ensure that all departments at ECR are aware of the event/promo in conjunction with the events and CSI coordinator
- Set up branding at all ECR events, station OB’s, activation including weekends.
- Achieve highly visible branding at all station events by perusing the sites, paying close attention to areas of high visibility and overseas the creation of the branding material accordingly
- Draft post campaign analysis report
- Branding at all times needs to be checked if it is clean and broken. If so it is the marketing interns responsibility to request quotes from three suppliers and facilitate the process
- Monitor and keep track of where the ECR Branding is at events, activation, OB’s and for sales events
- Brief in any OB’s that take place at any events or activation to the technical department
- Assist events manager and events and CSI coordinator with all events and activation
- Highly organized individual with great work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Trustworthy and able to work with confidential information
- Should be someone who shows initiative and looks for ways of doing things better
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Driven and goal oriented
- Must be a fast learner and able to operate in a highly-pressured environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player
- Understand and applies business ethics and values
How To Apply