Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety, and environmental care.
With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship opportunity in the following area: Sales. This internship is situated in Boksburg.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas through providing administrative assistance to our sales team. Provide backup for our sales team in a timeous and effective manner to ensure that sales targets are met.
- All filing within the sales department – ensure deal files are complete and up-to-date.
- Follow up on all outstanding deal file information.
- Be a backup for vehicle invoicing.
- Be a backup for purchase order creation and submission to a supplier.
- Coding/loading of supplier invoices onto SAP.
- General assistance within the Sales Support Team; as required.
- Supply all documentation as required by auditors.
- Key Attributes
- Be a ‘go-getter’.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Be a team player.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent.
- Own transport is essential
Closing Date: 25 April 2017