The University of Free State is looking for library assistant for the library and information services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process campus loans
- Will organise shelve information resources
- Deliver effective frontline services
- And assist with the implementation and marketing of projects and events
- Grade 12.
- Any qualification will be advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Client service orientated
- Ability to work as a team member
- Candidates must be willing to work outside normal office hour
- Interpersonal relations
The closing date is on the 28th of March 2017. If you wish to apply, you can apply online.