|Remuneration:||R11500 – R13000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||50% Medical Aid optional|
Established in 1983, the Built Environment Support Group (BESG) works with low-income communities in accessing land, basic services, housing, and livelihood security. We require an administrator/PA to provide comprehensive front line services and administrative support to a small team of professional staff.
To apply, please send a CV no longer than four pages and motivation letter, indicating your current or most recent salary, and three traceable references, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12.00 on Friday 2 September. If you have not heard from us within one month please understand your application was unsuccessful.
Leading NGO in urban and community development
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a recognised qualification in office management or related discipline, with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Be a self-starter with strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask.
- Have proven competencies in administration, numeracy/finance, and ICT.
- Be able to communicate at a high level verbally and in writing.
- Have demonstrable analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Hold a clean code EB driving licence.
- Basic fluency in isiZulu
- Must be able relate positively to diversity (race, gender, culture) issues with respect to staff, communities, clients, and suppliers/service providers.
- Must have a strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
Built Environment Support Group