The beautiful Letoya Makhene has killer ambition, she is a go-getter, a major dreamer, and she believes if you can dream it, you can do it. Letoya Mangezi is a South African actress and singer best known for her starring role as Tshidi (Gaddafi’s wife) on SABC1 soapie drama Generations.
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Letoya Makhene……
1. She was born in Coronationville but brought up in Eldorado Park, Fleurhof, Oaklands and Orange Grove.
2. Due to the fact that the family moved around a lot she attended several primary schools
3. Letoya got her first break at a young and tender age of nine when she appeared in a television ad for sweets, and several television appearances followed.
4. She has divorced with her husband of 9 years, Privilege Mangezi.
5. She has three children, Nubia, Tadiwa and Tamuda.
6. Letoya attended an initiation faculty in KwaThema, Springs to turn out to be a sangoma (conventional healer).
7. Letoya received the lead position in a brief movie titled “My Zulu Promise” in 2011.
8. She additionally has a starring position as Naledi Zondo within the SABC1 political thriller thriller drama collection End Game.
9. She was chosen her to be the anchor presenter for the Disney UNESCO Children’s Summit in France on the age of 11.
10. She was featured on musical album referred to as ‘Time’ by Hugh Masekela.