“White Boy Walipantsula” is how Chad speaks of himself and as a hip hop artist with such distinct flavour to his music, there’s no doubt that he’s a breath of fresh air to the South African music scene. Here are a few things about Chad.
1. Chad describes himself as a God fearing-motivational speaking-music writing-life loving-preaching something that began with nothing-positive state of mind-kind of individual.
2. He was born Donovan Chad Mansoor
3. Chad was Born and raised in Pretoria
4. Having a strong spiritual background, Chad started a Christian rap group, but felt the need to go solo
5. While growing up, Chad played soccer and represented South Africa at the under 14 championships in which they won the world cup that took place for the opening of the FIFA Headquarters in ZURICH
6. He’s best friends with Anathii, who is also in the music industry
7. Eminem has always been a great inspiration to him
8. His music genre is Motswako which has correlations with artists such as HHP and Khuli Chana
9. His debut single as a solo artist, was a track called “HOLA” featuring Cassper Nyovest, which received some serious airplay on all the major radio stations in the country and on DSTV
10. Chad enjoys beef over chicken