|Job Title||Personal Investment Validations Consultant|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Claremont|
|Job Description||**Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.**
**Please note that this role can reasonably accommodate disabled applicants.**
Validation of client applications for Local and Foreign Unit trust Products; as well as Retirement and Life products
|Duties & Responsibilities||1. Validation for Retirement and Life Funds and Local and Foreign Unit Trust Products
2. Broker application processing for both Retirement and Life Products and Local and Foreign Unit Trust Products
3. Ensure that each broker is licensed to sell our Products
4. Handle existing client and broker queries relating to investments in the two product streams
5. Handling enquiries from intermediaries and broader distribution force
6. Telephonic office-bound role
7. Maintenance of relationships and commission arrangements with intermediaries.
8. Management of documentation iro FICA & FAIS legislation and other static client data as required
9. Ensure our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times
10. Update client information on our CRM system
11. Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response
12. Constant liaising with administrator/admin support and internal client service consultants
13. Ensure clients investments are processed timeously and correctly
14. Follow up on outstanding requirements from clients and intermediaries
15. General query resolution
16. Ensure our clients comply with the Prudent Investment Guidelines
17. Manage the workflow system
18. Responsible to ensure that all client documentation is stored electronically
19. Coordination of Section 14 transfers
20. Coordination of Section 37 transfers
21. Follow up with all pending cases
|Ideal Experience||1. Unit trust and/or retirement product administration experience preferable
2. Proven track record of building outstanding relationships testified by references.
|Ideal Qualifications||1. Graduate or equivalent (strong in Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage)|
|Competencies & Personality Attributes||1. Must have an “I can” mentality – constantly looking for opportunities to exceed clients expectations
2. Must be a detailed individual with a thorough understanding of retirement products and of unit trusts, supported by the relevant qualifications
3. Must have a passion for financial markets and an interest in the broad investments industry – this is not a normal call centre role providing service on a static product – applicants need to be interested in our products and how they perform
4. Must have a proven track record of being client and service-orientated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
5. Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take advantage of opportunities that arise to become involved in additional non-core responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
6. Must have initiative and the ability to act pro-actively.
7. Must be a self starter, who thrives in a flat structure within a small team
8. Must be able to deal with clients and should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
|Most Important Attribute|
How to apply
2. SalesLogix or another comparable CRM application an advantage